- Ack! The volume is still an issue. Turn the volume up for Ginny and down for JL.
- Ginny’s lighting was luminous; JL needs to find a room with better lighting!
- Technology. We’re getting there. Be patient (thank you).
- Ginny talked about calcium-filled foods:
The RDA is 1,000 milligrams of calcium per day or 1,200 for women over the age of 50. Eat six servings from the list below, and you’re all set!
-½ cup fortified soy, almond, or hempseed milk
-½ cup fortified orange juice
-½ cup tofu made with calcium sulfate
-½ cup calcium-fortified soy, almond or coconut yogurt
-1 cup cooked bok choy, collards, kale, mustard greens, turnip greens
-½ cup Chinese cabbage or mustard greens
-1 cup white beans
-2 tablespoons almond butter or tahini
-¼ cup almonds
-2 navel oranges
-½ cup dried figs
- Do you have questions about Episode 1? Ask them here.
- Topic suggestions for future episodes of Vegan for Her TV? Share them on the forum!
Thanks for watching!