Hair Loss

Home Forums Nutrition and Health Hair Loss

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anna478 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Veganna
    Participant

I’m a vegan for almost one year now and I’ve been suffering hair loss problems for the last two months. I’m taking iron, zinc, B12 and omega3 supplements. I have a blood work done 5 months ago and it was all ok (I’m going to have another one next week). Anyone with the same problem?

lmiller
    Participant

I started having hair loss in my mid 20s (before I even went vegetarian), I think it was due to the birth control pill which can sometimes cause it, though I’m not sure…hope you figured out the problem!

Anna478
    Participant

Treat hair loss naturally by eating more vitamin supplements, and minerals for hair loss. If these remedies does not work then there are many alternative hair loss treatments such as hair transplantation. When hair transplantation is not recommended or desired then wigs or hair systems can be considered. One of my friends solved his problem with hair loss treatment from a clinic in Toronto. Only thing is that go to an experienced physician to diagnose the cause of your hair loss before you consider any treatment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.